It is a medical pill produced to treat hair problems while menopause. When examining the content of the medicine, it is seen that there are products that can be effective in cases such as hair loss, brittle teeth, whitening and shining.
Keratin and L-cystine were generally used for the hair in effective doses of methionine and pantothenic acid, which are known to delay hair graying.
Isoflavones, which replace the female hormone estrogen that develops due to menopause, are added in amounts that are effective for other menopausal complaints (sweating, redness, irritability, etc.).
Ginkgo biloba, which improves blood circulation by enlarging the veins, increases hair nutrition as well as the added amount to increase blood circulation in the brain, which contributes to solve hair problems and also helps in other problems such as forgetfulness. In addition to these, zinc, magnesium and minerals such as E, B7, B5 and B9 are expected to have positive effects on the results.
Menopecia tablet is characterized by its content which can be effective in other menopausal symptoms as well as solving hair problems in middle-aged women and menopause.
Reasons for using Menopecia pills
– It contains sufficient amount of herbal estrogen isoflavones in the recommended dosage for the treatment of hair loss and loss of quality due to estrogen deficiency.
– It also reduces complaints such as forgetfulness, redness and loss of hope in menopause.
-Delays hair whitening
– Improves hair quality.
– Provides faster hair growth
– It has anti-androgen effect thus prevents hair loss in males.
– It has no effect in opening appetite, and does not cause weight loss.
Contents and effects of Menopecia pills
– Contains methionine as 50 mg. Regards graying hair also enhances formation of natural keratin in hair.
– Contains keratin by 40 mg which improves hair quality.
– Contains L cystine by 50 mg. This improves the natural keratin formation in the hair.
– Contains isoflavone by 15 mg. It replaces the female hormone estrogen.
– Contains pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 15 mg. Improves hair growth and hair quality
– Contains ginkgo biloba (leaf) by 20 mg. It provides nourishment of hair follicles by enlarging veins.
– Contains biotin (vitamin B7)by 2.5 mg. It is a vitamin effective in making and regenerating hair.
– Contains 0.4 mg folic acid which accelerates cell regeneration.
– Contains vitamin E by 5 mg as it is antioxidant and improves skin quality.
– Contains zinc by 7.5 mg which increases keratin production.
– Contains magnesium by 10 mg which accelerates the production of keratin.
It is believed that the content of menopause to treat all hair problems in middle-aged and older women as it helps to solve the problems of loss of quality, embrittlement, fall, gray, loss of shine, slow and dull growth.
Is Menopausal Shampoo Recommended
Shampoos are cleaning agents that have been developed to clean hair only, such as hair loss leads to frustration.
Spray hair loss in menopause
It is not necessary to use a spray when using tablets, but if there is obvious hair loss, the addition of menopause tablets with a hair spray or a minoxyl spray will provide better results.
Sex life in menopause
– At the age of menopause, intercourse may cause pain in the entrance to the vagina and vaginal skin due to the slimming, dehydration and reluctance to do. So it’s very simple to stop it.
– Gels applied in the vagina stop negative changes in the vagina, fat gel reduces the pain that occurs during sexual intercourse and makes it enjoyable.
– In addition, oral isoflavones remove complaints related to estrogen deficiency in the form of alternative therapy and provide an improvement to the patient’s complaints.
There are also more effective methods.
Isoflavones are plant estrogen derived from soybeans. Mimics the body’s estrogen and shows its effects. It also does not cause side effects. Taking postmenopausal estrogen causes an increase in breast size and other cancers in females, but isoflavones have no such side effects.
Estrogen also has a nourishing, revitalizing and improving hair quality effect. The reason for hair loss and loss of quality at an advanced age is the decrease in estrogen but the relative balance of hormones due to the decrease of male hormones. This is the cause of hair loss in menopause. Menopause tablets that have been developed for menopausal hair problems are a well-formulated drug for this period of hair problems. In addition to protecting hair, it is also useful for problems caused by decreased blood circulation in the brain, such as increased libido thanks to isoflavones, and forgetfulness thanks to ginkgo biloba in its content.
If people have age-related hair problems, they supposed not to use shampoo, even the expensive shampoo won’t help.
How to increase sexual desire in menopause
In fact, sexual activity is a behavior that can be learned in women. In general, fear of pregnancy, career (career, earning money, etc.) disappeared, fears reduced, physical dependence decreased with the growth of the children, years of experience, more famous for each other as a result of the sex life of menopause for women is colorful. Knowing that there will be some decrease in libido during episodes of depression and adjustment during menopause, it is the most rational way to resort to proper counseling and treatments without panic. people can go back to the old healthy days without risking the health, you can surprise your partner, or even squeeze them if they are old.
What is menopause
Menopause, which refers to a woman’s abstinence period, is a word that has moved from French to Turkish. Menses (menstruation) is menstrual bleeding, menopause (consisting of the words Latin menses and pause) which is to stop this bleeding.
In women, the inner surface of the uterus is affected by hormonal changes. These changes occur between the ages of 15-49. Although it varies among women, regular changes that occur on average every 28 days (may be between 21-35 days) with a hormonal level change are called cycles. One cycle is the period from the onset of menstruation to the first day of the other menstruation. During this period, the female egg cell matures at 1 ovary per month and is dumped into the uterus. In the same period, the inner layer of the uterus is prepared for pregnancy. If pregnancy does not occur, this layer is poured with menstrual bleeding. The bleeding lasts between 2 to 7 days, during which time, about 35-50 ml of discharge is eliminated.
It is often seen between the ages of 48-52. If seen under the age of forty called early menopause, it appears in 8% of women, and late menopause is seen after age 55. Like early menopause, late menopause may cause health problems.
Menopause is not a disease. Childhood, adolescence, fertility periods, such as women’s aging, are normal.
When a girl is born, she has about 400 thousand eggs in her ovary. The eggs are in the process of sleep until puberty. With puberty, eggs grow and grow under the influence of hormones, and are eliminated every month. During the reproductive age, only about 400 of these eggs reach sufficient maturity. If woman experience sperm, the child will be formed.
Hundreds of thousands of eggs gradually decrease with age, less than a certain number after the age of forty, and menopause is completely depleted.
Decrease in the number of eggs, a decrease in ovarian function and the amount of estrogen (female hormone). A small amount of estrogen is excreted from adipose tissue and adrenal glands. This amount is not enough to maintain reproductive functions.
Before menopause, women go through a period that call menopause. With the decrease in the number of eggs in this period, the level of estrogen decreases, which leads to difficulty in having children, ovulation and irregular menstrual cycle. Although menopause varies from woman to woman, it can range from a few months to 5-6 years.
Menopausal women are seen as a negative change in life. Physical, sexual, or mental change occurs, but it’s not right to rate it as bad and negative. Although menopause is not early or late in women, there is an impact on good nutrition and healthy living as well as genetic features.
Stopping hormone therapy (HRT)
It is given to reduce problems during menopause largely due to side effects and was replaced by herbal hormones such as isoflavone.
Age-related hair problems
– Hormonal changes occur in postmenopausal women, the most prominent of which is the reduction of estrogen. Estrogen is a hormone that improves hair quality, gives shine and prevents hair loss.
-Reducing this hormone causes loss of quality and loss.
– Hormonal and hair quality changes due to age development in women
– The rate of hair growth and self-renewal decreases
– dry hair
– Low gloss
– Thin and weak
– Thin hair strands
– Low resistance to natural conditions (such as sunlight, wind, dust)
– Hair styling apps do more harm.
– Increases fragility
– Loses color and becomes white (melanocytes cannot be produced because melanocytes are dead)
Why hair loses its quality with age
– Hormonal changes. Because the ovaries don’t work enough in postmenopausal women, the level of estrogen in the blood decreases and hair loss begins.
– Changing the activity of another hormone is that the female hormone decreases while the male hormone testosterone does not decrease. Since estrogen is weak in favor of estrogen, the increase in its loss in males during menopause.
– Limit element tracking. In both sexes, with age, both intestinal absorption and inadequate nutrition lead to reduced trace elements such as zinc, copper and magnesium in the body. Reducing them will reduce hair production.
– Arteriosclerosis. In the elderly, more or less stenosis of all vessels, leading to less nutrition of the hair follicles.
– Protein production. Low protein with age, causes hair production to slow down.
– Cell proliferation decreases, hair grows and grows as a result of cell proliferation. When cell proliferation slows, hair and nails grow more slowly.
How to improve hair quality
It can not prevent aging, but if the material needed by the hair is given, it can stop the aging of the hair and can greatly improve the quality. Electrolytes such as zinc, magnesium and iron, whose consumption decreases with age, are substances that provide an increase in quality such as keratin, L-cystine, which are important for hair growth, and products that prevent hormone damage may stop hair loss and approach the old quality of hair. For this purpose, many shampoos and nourishing tablets are produced for hair. Biotin shampoo can be preferred when choosing a shampoo. The most effective ingredient that can be used orally in pill form is the herbal estrogen isoflavones. Isoflavones act as estrogen to complete deficiency. The only hair products containing isoflavones in Turkey, although it is very common in developed countries are menopecia tablets. In addition to isoflavones, it also contains other hair enhancement products and additional iron level to treat anemia.