Even though Sawpoo can be used for all sorts of hair problems, it has been developed mainly for people who face loss of quality, such as genetic hair loss, breakage, bifurcation and dulling.
This shampoo intensively contains biotin and DHT (di hydro testosterone) hormone, which allows hair to be nourished from the roots. As it is known, this hormone is the biggest cause of dehydration.
Therefore, it allows hair to be healthier, thicker and fuller. Thanks to the increase in quality of hair over time, it will become stronger and more resistant to traumatic external factors such as sun rays, dust, wind and the services provided by the hairdresser.
Saw palmetto, like other shampoos, has cleansing and caring properties as well as the following privileges.
– By applying pressure to DHT, which damages the hair follicle, it prevents genetic hair loss.
– Biotin (vitamin B7, vitamin H) allows hair to be nourished from the root and with it, it can solve problems such as hair breakage, extinction, bifurcation and elongation.
– Biotin also increases hair growth rate thanks to other nutrients.
– Thanks to the zinc contained in it, it resists metabolic hair loss caused by zinc deficiency.
– Provitamin B5 helps hair to improve its quality. It also increases the shine and moisture of the hair.
Why To Use Sawpoo
– Hereditary spills
– Male pattern hair loss
– Quality loss such as breakage, bifurcation and dulling of hair
– Slowing of hair growth rate
– problems caused by hairdresser applications such as paint and blow dryer
That’s why Sawpoo should be preferred for such problems.
Why sawpoo shampoo is preferred
– It is a known fact that shampoos do not have any effect for shedding, but sawpalmetto extract LSSRE may have a positive effect.
– Increases quality with biotin and panthotenic acid and reduces hair loss by breaking.
– Does not contain allergy-causing substances such as paint and perfume
– Improves hair quality
– Does not contain SLE, SLSE, Paraben which may be carcinogenic
For more information, please visit: www.sawpoo.com
Sawpoo Shampoo Usage
After applying enough shampoo to froth the hair, it should be left for 1-2 minutes in order to affect the active ingredients to the hair follicles then rinse. Perform the same procedure preferably twice in each bath.
– Thanks to the biotin it contains, if hair hardening is noticed, you can use cream before the last rinse during the bath.
– The usage every day or every two days
– Sawpoo which can be applied 1 or 2 times in the bath according to the rate of contamination in your hair, gives the hair a silky air in the second application.
– Saw palmetto extr
– Zinc (zinc) suphate
– Provitamin B5
– Nettle Water
– Amonium Lauryl
– Cocoamido Fropyltanine
– Di Sodium -cocoamphodecatate
– Tetrasodium edta
– Cocmidodea ethyleneglycol disterate
– Wheat oil cammoile oil
– Citric acite peg-7
– Glyceryl cocoate 5-
Sawpoo Shampoo Effect Mechanism
– Sawpoo shampoo has positive effects on the hair as well as other close problems that cannot be considered independent of the hair;
– Provides renewal of scalp cells.
– Head class balances lubrication.
– Prevents excessive oiling of scalp.
– Reduces dandruff by maintaining moisture balance of the skin
– It contributes to the improvement of clinical findings in seborrheic dermatitis.
– Delays whitening.
– Prevents hair aging.
– Supports baldness treatment with medicine.
– Provides quality increase in hair growth.
Saw Palmetto DHT Suppressor
Biotin improves hair quality, and another important herbal also scientific substance is the saw palmetto plant. As a result of their research, scientists have found that saw palmetto suppresses the hormone DHT, an important factor in genetic hair loss. Although not as effective as Procapil, it has significant efficacy.
Note: Sawpoo shampoo does not contain chemicals such as paraben, SLS, SLES, which are suspected to be harmful to the body.